CLOSED FOR THE SEASON
For the older kids and kids-at-heart, Santa’s Village has more attractions in its Sportsland area… including go-karts, mini-golf, batting cages, laser tag, and an arcade!
FREE Admission to Sportsland
Put your driving skills to the supreme test on our track as your grand prix racer speeds lap after lap around the quarter mile track of thrilling overpasses, underpasses, hairpin curves and turns. Single and passenger “double” karts available.
- To drive a go-kart you must be 12 years and 54 inches tall
- To drive a “double” go-kart you must be 16 years+ (passengers can be under 12 years old)
A course with 18 championship holes of challenging dips and turns down fully sculpted fairways amidst magnificent Muskoka rockwork.
Pick your speed from slow-pitch softball to 110 km/hr fastball in one of our professional batting cages.
Laser Tag & Arcade Pavilion
Legendary… challenge your friends or your parents to a game of laser tag. Located in our Arcade Pavilion where you may play your favourite arcade games.
Sportsland Tickets are $3.50 each or 10 for $30 +tax
Half-Price Tickets available from 7:30pm to closing on Weeknights!
Number of tickets needed:
- Go-Karts are 2 tickets per Kart
- Mini-Golf is 2 tickets per person
- Laser Tag is 2 tickets per person
- Batting Cages are 1 ticket per token