Camp all summer long at Muskoka’s Best Campground!
Spend your summer with Santa and his Elves at his summer home! Santa has released a select number of sites at his campground for seasonal camping for tents, trailers and RV’s and would like to invite you to play with him this year. Located across the road from Santa’s Village, Sportsland, Muskoka Tree Trekking and Zip Lines and the Muskoka River, your summer can be filled with fun and adventure for the whole family. Come for a tour to see why we have been voted Muskoka’s Best Campground three years in a row!
Seasonal Site Features:
- access to the campground May Long Weekend to Thanksgiving Weekend
- seasons pass to Santa’s Village for primary family
- discounts at Santa’s Day Camp located at Santa’s Village
- discounts on Sportsland tickets and at the Aerial Park
- onsite pool, playground, horseshoe pit, volleyball net, Rec. Centre, fishing equipment, canoes/kayaks
- 25 km of hiking and mountain bike trails on site – some of the most technical trails in Ontario
- daily programs for children and families (July & August) – including Supper with Santa!
- new comfort station (2011)
- spending the summer with Santa!
- winter storage option
*This release of seasonal sites do not have sewer on the site but they do include honey wagon service once a week at no charge, and use of onsite washroom facilities. All units must be no more than 10 years old.
paid by month
Full Seasonal – pd in full
|15 amp hydro, water, dump||$750||$500||$2500|
|30 amp hydro, water, dump||$875||$600||$2700|
|Additional Family Plan||$100||$100||$500|
Contact the Campground Office at 705-645-5682 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.