Celebrate SantaFest & Thank Santa Events
at Santa’s Village, Bracebridge Muskoka
December 19 to 22, 2015
Thank Santa Days
December 27 to 28, 2015
11:00am until 4:00pm daily
Enjoy Santa’s winter activities, all included in the price of admission:
❄ Elves Island Kids Aerial Course (more details)
❄ Seasonal Kids Activities
❄ Face Painting
❄ Gingerbread Cookie Decorating for the kids
❄ Colouring & Letter Writing
❄ Petting Farm
❄ Marshmallow Roasting
❄ And of course visits with Santa!
Greater Opportunities will be providing even more fun to be had with winter fun games. Test your skills with a ring toss & a bean bag throw, but not your typical ones to be seen! Swing on by to see how summer adventures jump into winter christmas fun.
Also available to purchase:
❄ Photos with Santa ❄ Food and Beverages
❄ Muskoka Zip Lines & Aerial Course: Aerial Adventure Course + Jump Tower
Click HERE for more details on Aerial Park rates and requirements.
❄ Your 2016 Season Pass at an incredible price of just $59.95*
HOW TO GET TICKETS:
- You can buy tickets when you arrive for the event for $10 per person (children 2 & under are free)
- Buy your tickets ONLINE
- Get a 2016 Summer Season Pass for just $59.95 and get FREE admission to SANTAFEST 2015
(Note: 2015 Season Passes are not valid for SantaFest Admission… have you got your 2016 Pass yet?)
In the spirit of Christmas, Santa’s Village Staff will gladly accept any unwrapped toys for the local toy drive and non-perishable food items for the local food bank. Santa’s elves will be sure to deliver following the event.
Check out these pictures from Lemon Fresh Designs!
See more from Santafest on their blog… www.lemonfreshdesigns.com/blog/santas-summer-home/
Watch some video footage from a previous SantaFest by Explorers’ Edge!
Elves Island Kids Aerial Course
The Elves Island Kids Aerial Course is included in the price of admission for all who meet the harness sizing safety requirements which is typically 3 years and older. Kids who meet the harness sizing safety requirement, but are under 44″ tall must be accompanied on the course by an adult.
Do you have what it takes to be an extreme aerial elf?
New for 2015
Aerial Adventure Courses will be open!
The Muskoka Zip Lines and Aerial Park will have the 1st level of the Aerial Adventure Course, as well as the Quick Jump Tower open during SantaFest on a pay as you play basis.
Admission fee to SantaFest required and climbs/Jump fees are additional. Walk up, general admission available only, no advance bookings available. Climbs to take place on the ½ hour beginning at 11am and the final climb will start at 2:30pm. 8 people maximum per ½ hour group.
While on-site, bookings for later the same day will be available.
Climb and Jump Rates:
Level 1 Aerial Adventure Course $15 tax included
Quick Jump Tower (2 jumps included) $10 tax included
*the SantaFest admission fee of $10 tax included (or $8 online advance sale) is additional and required
- Maximum weight: 250lbs (113kg), Minimum weight is 44 lbs (20kg), Minimum height is 48 inches (122cm)
- Children aged 10 and under must be accompanied on the activity by an adult (18 years and over)
- For safety reasons, pregnant women are not permitted on the activities
- Aerial Adventure Course: Guests need to demonstrate the ability to “self-rescue” during the orientation process. A self-rescue is when you hang freely from the safety line and pull yourself back up onto the platform. The inability to be able to self-rescue will mean the guest will not be able to proceed with the climb (a full refund would be provided).
*each, plus HST (2016 Season Pass prices increase after December 31, 2015)