School has begun again and Santa’s Village and Sportsland is closed this week, BUT we will re-open this Saturday and Sunday (September 8 & 9, 2012) for two more days of family fun. This is your last chance to enjoy all the rides and attractions with your kids this year!
Season Closing Specials for Sept. 8 & 9th
Sportsland “Double Your Value” Deal!
You only need half the number of tickets to do all the Sportsland activities…
so only 1 ticket for Go-karts, Lazer tag or Mini-golf! This saves you 50%
Plus, BIG Savings on Food & Beverages and a
Merchandise Clearout Sale!
… and you can use your 4 for 3 Coupon
“Last Hoorah” Camping Package for Sept 7-9th
Packages starting at $175 for a family of 4 (additional people $44 each)
– Two nights of camping on an unserviced site (upgrades available)
– One day Admission to Santa’s Village & 20 Sportsland Tickets
– Site and Christmas Tree Decorating Contest (judged by Santa on Saturday evening)
– BBQ Supper with Santa on Saturday evening
– Saturday night “Toy Rocket Launching” Contest
– Sunday morning Awards Ceremony
Other “Fall Weekend Camping Specials”
Santa’s Village & Sportsland closes for the season on September 9th, but Santa’s Whispering Pines Campground remains open until Thanksgiving weekend. The Campground has a lot of fun activities and packages planned… including a Family Fishing weekend, Cranberries & Camping, Chili & Rib Cookoff, and Thanksgiving and Fall Colours. Find out more about these amazing Fall Weekend Camping Specials HERE!