1. To enter and to be eligible to win, entrant must be a legal resident of Canada (excluding residents of Quebec) and be eighteen (18) years of age or older. Employees and their parents, siblings and children and persons domiciled with an employee of Santa’s Village Inc. are ineligible to enter. All entries must include your first and last name and email address. Contest closes on June 24, 2015 at 11:59:59 p.m. EST.
2. To enter Santa’s Village’s Season Pass Contest simply complete the online form found at http://santasvillage.ca/ontariotravel/
3. Contest rules are available at http://santasvillage.ca/contest-rules-nice-list-ontario-travel/ or the Santa’s Village Office or may be requested by mail (for which a self-addressed, postage paid envelope must be included).
4. Prizes consists of:
- Four (4) Passes to Santa’s Village, Value = $157.97 (including hst) OR Four Passes to Muskoka Zip Lines & Aerial Park (Aerial + Zip + Jump Package), Value = $357.08 (including hst) – Valid any day during the 2015 season (Winner has choice of prize)
5. Qualified entrants will be entered into the Contest within 1 day of ballot submission.
6. Winner will be randomly selected on June 25, 2015. Chances of winning are based on the number of total eligible entries received. Winner must correctly answer a skill testing question before the prize can be awarded. Names of prize winners may be requested by mail (for which a self-addressed, postage paid envelope must be included).
7. Prize must be accepted as awarded. The Prize may not be sold and is not convertible to cash. Santa’s Village Inc. reserves the right to substitute the Prize in whole or in part.
8. Santa’s Village Inc. acting reasonably, will attempt to contact potential winner by email within five (5) business days after the winner has been selected. In the event the potential winner cannot be contacted within five (5) business days after the random selection, he or she will be disqualified and an alternate potential winner will be selected. Proof of identification must be provided upon request. In order to be declared a winner, potential winner must first correctly answer a time limited mathematical skill testing question administered by the Santa’s Village Inc. The winner authorizes the Santa’s Village Inc. to publish and disseminate his/her name, city of residence in connection with the Santa’s Village Inc. Season Pass Contest, accepts the Prize as offered and Santa’s Village Inc. from any and all liability of any kind arising out of the potential winner’s participation in this Contest and receipt and use of the Prize. In the event that the potential winner does not comply with all the provisions as outlined in these Rules, Santa’s Village Inc. shall have the right to disqualify potential winner, and randomly select an alternate potential winner and Santa’s Village Inc. shall be fully and completely released and discharged from any liability or responsibility in this regard.
9. By entering this Contest the entrants and participants automatically agree to accept and abide by these Rules. All decisions of Santa’s Village Inc. with respect to any aspect of this Contest, including without limitation the eligibility of entries, are final and binding on all entrants in all matters as they relate to this Contest.
10. All entries become the property of the Santa’s Village Inc. By entering this Contest you have given your consent for the Santa’s Village Inc. to add your information to the E-News (Santa’s Nice List) distribution list. Entrants are able to unsubscribe from Santa’s Village Inc. E-News (Santa’s Nice List) at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link found in each issue. By unsubscribing to the Santa’s Village’s eNews (Santa’s Nice List), entrant will be disqualified from the contest, if not already drawn. Santa’s Village Inc. collection, use and disclosure of entrants’ personal information is carried out in compliance with the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act, R.S.O. 1990, c.F.31. Santa’s Village Inc. will not sell, share or otherwise disclose personal information of entrants with third parties, other than to third parties engaged by them to fulfill the above purposes or as permitted or required by law. By entering the Contest, entrants consent to the manner of collection, use and disclosure of personal information as set out Santa’s Village Inc. Statement located at: http://santasvillage.ca/privacy-policy/
Any inquiry concerning the personal information held and used by Santa’s Village Inc. be addressed to: General Manager, Santa’s Village Inc, P.O. Box 398, Bracebridge, ON, P1L 1T7
11. Santa’s Village Inc. assumes no responsibility for garbled, lost, late, delayed, destroyed or misdirected e-mail or any computer errors or malfunctions. The Santa’s Village Inc. is not responsible for any typographical, production or distribution errors that may occur during the Contest or in any Contest material. Santa’s Village Inc. does not assume any responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information, technical malfunctions, human or technical error, seeding or printing errors, lost, delayed or garbled data or transmissions, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or failures of any telephone or computer line or network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof. Entry materials-data that have been tampered with or altered are void. If for any reason, in the opinion of the Santa’s Village Inc., in their sole discretion, the Contest is not capable of running as originally planned, or if the administration, security, fairness, integrity or the proper conduct of the Contest is corrupted or adversely affected, including by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond their control, Santa’s Village Inc. reserve their right to cancel, terminate, modify, amend, extend or suspend the Contest including cancelling any method of entry, and select a winner from previously received eligible entries. Santa’s Village Inc. reserve its right to modify the Rules without materially affecting the terms and conditions hereof. Santa’s Village Inc. reserve their right in their sole discretion to disqualify any individual they find to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of the Rules or otherwise in a disruptive manner. Santa’s Village Inc. in their sole discretion, further reserve their right to terminate the on-line portion, as applicable, of the Contest. Any attempts to deliberately damage the Contest web site or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made the Santa’s Village Inc. reserve their right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent of the law. Santa’s Village Inc. shall not be held responsible for any errors or negligence that may arise or occur in connection with the Contest including any damage to an entrant’s computer equipment, system, software or any combination thereof, as a result of their participation in this Contest or from downloading any material from the Contest web site, where applicable.
12. Eligible entrants are entered for the Contest as long as entrant remains subscribed to Santa’s Village’s E-News (Santa’s Nice List) until the draw date.
13. No purchase necessary.
14. Limit of one entry per email address.
15. This Contest is subject to the laws of Ontario and the federal laws of Canada as may be applicable.
16. By entering this Contest you acknowledge these rules and agree to abide by them.