Back by popular demand! On Monday, September 2, 2013 you can get into Santa’s Village and not pay anything! This means you can walk around the village; take a picture with Santa; play on Elves Island; watch a live show; experience our new Spray ‘N Play Beach… all for free!
If you would like to do rides like the Roller Coaster, Train, Bi-planes, or anything else operated by an attendant… then you just pay-as-you-play!
Santa’s Village & Sportsland ride tickets cost $2.50 each (including tax). Number of tickets required:
- All Santa’sVillage Rides is 1 ticket per person
- Go-Karts is 2 tickets per kart
- Mini-Golf is 2 tickets per person
- Laser Tag is 2 tickets per person
- Batting Cages are 1 ticket per token
- Bungee Trampoline is 3 tickets per person
- Rock Wall is 2 tickets per person
Santa’s Village Play-All-Day ”Ride Wristbands” will be available for $29.95 + tax (or provided to Season Pass / Pre-Paid Day Pass holders). Wristband does not include Sportsland.
2014 Season Passes go on sale Labour Day! (Monday, September 2, 2013) for just $59.95 each + tax. You can use these passes for the remainder of the 2013 season!
Bon Voyage Captain Ricky!
Say “Good-Bye” to Captain Ricky on his farewell voyage into retirement on Labour Day at 3:30pm.