Back by popular demand! On Monday, September 1, 2014 you can get into Santa’s Village and not pay anything! This means you can walk around the village; take a picture with Santa; play on Elves Island; watch a live show; experience our new Spray ‘N Play Beach… all for free! (no coupon required)
If you would like to do rides like the Roller Coaster, Train, Bi-planes, or anything else operated by an attendant… then you just pay-as-you-play!
Santa’s Village & Sportsland ride tickets cost $2.50 each (including tax). Number of tickets required:
- All Santa’s Village Rides are 1 ticket per person
- Go-Karts are 2 tickets per kart
- Mini-Golf are 2 tickets per person
- Laser Tag are 2 tickets per person
- Batting Cages are 1 ticket per token
- Bungee Trampoline are 3 tickets per person
- Rock Wall are 2 tickets per person
Santa’s Village Pay-All-Day ”Ride Wristbands” will be available for $34.95 + tax (or provided to Season Pass / Pre-Paid Day Pass holders). Wristband does not include Sportsland.