Here are some tips to make your SantaFest awesome for your family:
- Dress for the winter weather… we have lots of snow!
- dress in layers
- have proper winter footwear and warm socks
- pack extra clothes (you can leave them in the car)
- Bring extra mitts/gloves in case the first pair gets wet playing in the snow!
- Have your children bring their Wish Lists for Santa. We will have a computer program that will tell them if they are on the Naughty or Nice list 😉
- A small sled with a rope can help you travel around the village easily with small children.
- Don’t forget your camera… this is always a memorable event and the Village is beautiful in the winter. Plus, pictures with Santa are free with your camera.
- Drink plenty of fluids throughout the day (dehydration is not just a summer thing). We will have hot chocolate and coffee available to help you keep warm.
- Bring non-perishable food items for the local food bank or unwrapped toys for the local toy drive. This is a great way to show your kids the spirit of Christmas!
We look forward to seeing you!